A good standing computer desk can effectively improve your work efficiency and ensure your health.
Posted 1 year ago in Other.
A desk is a central piece of furniture in every workplace where you work with a computer. How to choose the right desk for your office? Whether you're working from home or sharing an office room with others, there are a few important things to keep in mind. If you have a desk with smart features, it can actually tell the difference between healthy and not.
Start by looking at the most important points
There are some common views that every workplace needs to be a healthy workplace. No matter which type of desk you choose, keep in mind that it should help:
1. Functionality - The desk should work as intended and may have features that make it possible, such as hanging from a computer underneath or pulling cables in a way that prevents them from getting in the way.
2. Ergonomics - A height-adjustable desk is one of the best desks you can invest in in terms of ergonomics. It allows you to alternate between sitting and standing at work, which can have a big impact on how you feel. Both physically and mentally.
3. Stylish Design - Office furniture should inspire us and let us enjoy the fun in the room. Therefore, it is important to consider the design of the desk.
4. Quality - The best desks last a long time. You can have it as long as you are active in the office. You only change when it comes to new models with better features!
5. Space - The things you need on your desk must fit there. In addition to the screen and keyboard, you'll likely need a system for paper and space for pencils and plans. Think about what should be on the table and how you want to place things to calculate the area you need.
Therefore, you should choose a desk with adjustable height.
Did you know that getting up to work can actually make you smarter? If you're just sitting on a comfortable office chair at your desk where you can sleep, does that mean you're going to be dumber? No, of course not. It's perfectly normal to have to sit down during the workday, and you won't get sick because of it. In fact, you can use a standing desk to create an environment conducive to creative work. There are several reasons for this, the most important being that it's about you changing positions and moving more. It increases blood circulation and makes you think in new directions.
Standing desks are not expensive these days. You can definitely treat yourself to this piece of furniture, giving you more freedom during your workday. Even for a home office, you should keep some extra gunpowder on your desk. Don't settle for a table that's left but isn't actually working.
For example, there is a big difference between a table used as outdoor furniture on a porch and a table used in the living room as an extra table for eating or playing games. This type of table fulfills its function and is an important piece of furniture, but they are not suitable for the workplace.
The ability to alternate between sitting and standing is important. You can only get it with a lift table. You should keep this in mind when shopping for a desk. Since there's still not such a big price difference, it really makes sense to put a little more on this feature, and then you've got so much use.
1. PERFECT FIT - You can trust this table to fit you when you sit and stand!
2. Good for your back and neck - By changing your working position regularly, you will reduce the load on your neck and back.
3. Healthier, Healthier, Healthier - Circulation increases when you stand and change positions. Probably more if you opt for a crank standing desk. You can even lose weight by getting up and exercising. Studies have shown that you eat an extra 0.7 calories per minute. Raise the table with a carrot and get up again!
4. Better Performance - With a table that makes your body feel better, you'll do better simply because you can think clearly and feel more energy during the day.
5. Better Posture - Avoid banana-shaped backs and computer humps, a table can promote your posture.
Choose your preferred desk. In addition to having features that allow you to install gadgets and materials, you should also take a look at what the table is made of. Things like paint and finish can actually be very important.
If you feel like a black desk is what you're looking for, it's a great option. Many people think white standing desks or light wood tones are fine. Keep in mind that bright colors also mean that the stain will be more visible if it spills and isn't cleaned up in time.
In order for you to enjoy the table, it should meet your requirements. If you are someone who uses work furniture a lot, you need higher quality. The table should also give you a practical use. See things like where you can put your computer and how your cables should be routed. Think about what your office looks like to determine if this is right for you.
Tables can have different shapes, and you should certainly take that into consideration as well. Even if your workspace is small, you can get a small standing desk.
Some examples of possible shapes and styles are:
1. Rotating table - here you can get a rotating table which gives the table an interesting shape. Often, the workplace itself takes turns and you sit in the middle. But there are other creative solutions to curved desks.
2. Straight Desk - This is a classic desk with a rectangular or square shape. There are small and large desks in this shape, perfect for many offices, even when working from home.
3. Small desk - This is a category in itself as you can even get a small desk like this that basically only has room for your laptop. This can be a solution for the home or in places like the lobby or reception where guests and clients may need unloading space for the units they bring.
4. Corner Standing Desk - You can use the room smartly with a corner desk that extends all the way to the corner. This is suitable since you need more desk space to put things on the table.
A really good desk really matters. If for some reason you don't feel like buying a height-adjustable desk right now, you shouldn't experience as if you're not being kind to your body. Recent research actually shows that it's not the portrait itself that matters.
What matters is that you move more. We now know that it's not enough to just exercise once a day to counteract prolonged sitting and slow the development of dangerous diseases. It is by exercising regularly throughout the day that you don't have to worry about the so-called sitting sickness.
One thing you should always keep in mind when using furniture for your workplace is that you can benefit a lot from choosing furniture that is good for you. This basically means that you need to consider the needs you actually have. A desk with many cool features can be impressive, but you must always consider whether those features are important to you. You will be more than satisfied when you choose a desk that has what you need.